Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Tuesday, September 28, 2004
About Me - Episode 2
I noticed that my frens doing this in friendster, answering questions about yourself and posted in bulletin board At first I find it meaningless, then dunno why I wanted to try it out also hehehe..juz for fun lar…

FAVORITE HANG-OUT?
*Doesn’t really matter, it’s the frens that make anyplace possible.

Where did you spend your last new year's eve?:
*Relax Station…with Tyco and gang…and also audrey :)

LAst TiMe U hAngOuT WitH FrenS?

*17th Sep, at Bamboo hut and Kota

What present did you get last Christmas?:
* A Caress photoframe from a fren kekekeke…

WEIRDEST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?

*SIGNED PAPER MONEY!! Weird yet unique…

GIFT THAT YOU WANT TO RECEIVE AS OF THIS MOMENT:
*A piano…or pay the repair fee for my organ also can

Would you change yourself to make someone else happy?
*To certain extend, yes

IS FAME & MONEY THE MOST iMPORTANT THiNGS iN YOUR LiFE?
Love is everything :P

PRESENT CRUSH?
*Aiyo..how old di ?? Still crush-crush meh? Crush is juz for the eye not the heart right?


WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
*Wanna tell someone how you feel but cant? Liking someone who doesn’t like you back ??

LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU CRY?
*Have you ever thought of this? Why is sometimes the one you love is the one that makes you cry? Hmm~

THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED BADLY?
*Hate to remember this but it was early December last year

Worst nightmare?
*Hearing something that you already knew you can’t take it when you hear it

WHAT DO YOU LiKE DOiNG WHEN YOU ARE DEPRESSED?
* Call or meet frens up to bla bla bla..but with holes here and there in the story…I’m keeping the entire thing to myself only.

Do you like earthquakes?:
* Freaking stupid question..maybe I will need to be shaken hard by earthquakes to wake up from stupidity...yeah especially when I am depressed

Do you like beer?
*Nope, cant even drink when I felt like gettin myself drunk last time

Your secret crush:
* Having crushes dun have to be secretive wat…(kononnya) why ‘secret’ crush?

What are you thinking of now?:
* Whether or not having crushes is secrective hahahhaha

Make a short poem about yourself:
*Good idea, should come out with one

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "LOVE"?
*You expect to see a name here leh?? Haha soli lar! Real answer to this..Love dun need a reason!!

Premarital sex?:
*Accidents sometimes are unavoidable,u see kekeke…But will make sure I alwiz stay alert :P

Your number one gossip to share?:
*It’s not gossip, it’s knowledge sharing..

Are you in love?:
*When? Lately? One year ago?

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SERiOUSLY HURT BY THE PERSON YOU LOVE/D?
* Hurt for a reason :)

Do you miss him/her?:
*Rather miss someone who misses me

What did you do last Valentine?:
*Spending time looking at my winning Valentine’s msg and the prize…

If you knew the truth was gonna hurt you would you still wanna hear it?
*Yes that’s only when human being will be able to accept the fact and move on

Do long distance relationships work?
*Yes…my cousin bro and his gf…US and M’sia

WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
*I hid a guy underneath, so that nobody can steal him away..hahahah

Now Who iS In UR mIND??
*The guy that I hid under my bed, wonder if he’s glad to be there heheh..

Last TimE u FAll IN LoVe?
*erm erm…Eh this reminds me of that Nat King Cole song-When I Fall in love…

Are you a romantic person?:
* Only towards that special person hehehe…

Do you hate anyone?
*Not at all..coz if I hate someone, ultimately I will realize that I actually hate myself

What do you want to say to yourself?
* Let it be, everything happens for a reason.

Have you ever loved someone so much you'd die for him/her?
*Woah…haven't reached that level yet man

One thing/person you just can't live without?
* My family lor

Would you marry for money?
* No but if I ever do, hahaha ( impossible la ) I marry for money becoz wanna get the money for the one I love who is broke hahaha…

HAVE YOU EVER HAD *EXTRA* FEELiNGS ABOUT A GOOD FRiEND FROM THE OPPOSiTE GENDER?
*Ermm….If I say yes would it be a hint already? Hahaha I think most importantly is how long that extra feelings can lasts…

IF YES, WHAT DiD YOU DO ABOUT iT? iF NO, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
* If yes then think very very thoroughly, if you’re sure you dun wanna lose him or wan him to know how you feel b4 its too late,then hint lar, if no, nola…what a silly question ni.

DESCRiBE A PERFECT DATE:
*Actually how only can be consider as a date? 2 person going out alone? Go out for fun or go out to see if the other side can be considered?? Comments pls...

IMHO...perfect date means that both side feel very comfortable in each others company,lots 2 talk about, sparks flying all around n have chemistry of coz. n mayb u'll get a lovely surprise from the guy n definitely u must be at least a little attracted 2 the guy la n he is single n available.... :p
not 2 forget.... a romantic n quite place... soft n sentimental music in the background, n of coz....good food.....hehehhe


Gary  

_____________________

So it means that you can decide urself whether going out with somebody can be considered as a date or not eh?

But i think a date is where you go out with somebody,with the intention of getting to know that person more,as in whether the other party could be your another half...That's wat i think a date is for. Not too sure,hmm...  

_____________________

normally its between 2 person that have a little interest in each other la.....
if not 2 person.......at least 1 side have interest in the other la... ;)

Gary  

_____________________

Post a Comment